The conclusion gives the overall verdict of the argument. You can also restate the ideas that you have discussed in the body paragraphs so as to make your point valid. The conclusion should also aim at motivating the reader to do research in the future. The conclusion is related to the argumentative introduction as the topic as well as the thesis statement is restated in a more convincing manner. The conclusion also gives you a platform of illustrating your decision concerning the argument in the article and why you have settled on that particular decision. Try not to introduce new ideas as they will give the readers an ideology that the article is not comprehensive enough.
• Length and format: 4-5 pages.
• The title page and reference page are also required, but they should not be factored into the 4-5 page length of the essay.
• It should also be double spaced, written in Times New Roman, in 12 point font and with 1 inch margins. Essay should conform to APA formatting and citation style.
• Use the third-person, objective voice, avoiding personal pronouns such as “I,” “you,” “we,” etc.
• Please use the above sources and any outside sources you need to create a properly- formatted APA reference page.
• Use APA format for in-text citations and references when using outside sources and textual evidence.
• Please be cautious about plagiarism. Make sure to use internal citations for direct quotes, paraphrases, and new information.